wHat God GavE mE tOday ?

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Of Watches And Accessories | Day Two

The second say started quite early and we had to wake up earlier that what it is in KL!

I was yawning all morning..From the launch of the conference until lunch time where I finally got the time for a cup of coffee. Lunch was good! Hehe. Finally I didn't have to hunting for food. If you've been to Hong Kong, food is rather expensive there. Where I was staying, I don't think we would even find anything affordable to eat. So I had all the char-siew and siew yuk, dim sum, salmon etc. anything !







Charms for the bracelet watches. Not that I'm a fan of them, but they were quite pretty to photograph :)














DKNY Spring Summer 2008


Marc by Marc Jacobs




Emporio Armani















Pause...To be continued...

siaosiao @ 3:03 PM

Comments: Post a Comment
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com