wHat God GavE mE tOday ?

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Missing

No I'm not missing. I'm still in Taman Melawati, working in Petaling Jaya.
But instead, I'm missing something.

Just wishing that day didn't end. Had so much fun jamming on the keyboards. Had so much fun watching him run through the guitar frets. Delighted to watch him so happy, almost like he was sugar high! Wish that day didn't end.

That grin that I haven't seen in a long long while. It came back that day. Oh so happy to him smile with glee. The excitement he had, I felt it too. It almost made him jump with joy, leaping with happiness.

I could still imagine the white teeth. The only things visible and lines that were traces of his eyes results of smiling so widely.

I really wish I could see that happy face. Really soon.
I'm missing. That day. I'm missing it oh so much.

:(

siaosiao @ 1:17 AM

Comments: Post a Comment
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com