wHat God GavE mE tOday ?

Saturday, April 12, 2008

We Met Up

Eh? Oh.. I'm back. After disappearing for a while.
Yea, I'm still alive..Just a little tilted to the 'I'm dead' side. But getting better..

I miss uni. I miss the mamak where we used to hang out at everyday eating nasi lemak and chee cheong fun or just mix rice. Even if we had a 45-minute break we'd walk there, through the sun or rain.

If we had more time, me and Christina will walk to Jaya (which is going to be demolished) I don't remember much of what we do there, but yea, we go there quite a lot during 2 hour breaks or more. Most of the time, she's run to the Starbucks inside Jaya, and buat some kacau with the people and after we've successfully mess the whole cafe up, we'd bid goodbye! Lalala, walk out of Starbucks like celebrities. Hahaha.

Not to mention that we celebrate EVERY single person's birthday and its compulsory to humiliate them! I got one of the worst! But I think they were all memories worth cherishing..Try making your colleague stand on a chair at the mamak and sing them a birthday song! Or decorating their car with water colour! Oh, conduct a fund raising project!! Goodness, that was us..and still are. Heehee.

Haven't seen them in ages and I decided to drop by at the very last minute..This was two Saturdays ago..at The Apartment, The Curve. Was kinda zoned out..but their laughters dragged me back into the happy atmosphere, thank GOD.






Mei Lui


Lit Han | The only Chinese guy in our class


Wan Yee






Lydia






Look like poster


Lamb Shank | What I ate












We're still as crazy as ever...I had fun laughing at everyone, although half the time I couldn't really understand what they were talking about..Yah, my Chinese gotten worse..Well, considering they are the only ones that I speak Chinese to, and I haven't seen them for eons! Like that lar...

Hoping to see them real soon again... *huggs* you guys :)

siaosiao @ 11:58 PM

Comments: Post a Comment
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com