wHat God GavE mE tOday ?

Sunday, April 20, 2008

Elvira | The Attic

At first sight, you'd never imagine this girl can sing. I know better, hehe.
It was a long long time ago, when I fist heard her sing. Clueless and lost, I was called to replace some super good pianist whom I only know that his name is Raymond, don't even know what he looks like..

I went anyway. Feeling super lost cos WeiJin was busy meddling with his bass, Derrick was busy meddling with his electric and Jon was banging away on the drums! Me? I sat quietly at the piano, thinking, "Hurm.. what should I do?"

Then, this bubbly girl comes and say, "Play something girl" I only stared back clueless... Kay la.. I wasn't that clueless, but just extremely shy..

Finally after an hour of 'syioking sendiri', the guys came to realisation that we had to PRACTICE! Ish...And this is one day before the carnival that we were to play for..

Well...everything turned out quite ok, although I still felt a little lost...I managed to play a couple of songs decently.. haha :)

So this is about four years later! I got dragged to watch her sing. But I didn't regret, hehe. Thanks Abby (",)

The Band in action ! And us before we left.

On vocals : Elvira & Wei Li
Piano and Violin : Wei Li
Bass : Hiro












Joshua and TJ




The crazy girl who dragged me there






siaosiao @ 3:16 AM

Comments: Post a Comment
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com