wHat God GavE mE tOday ?

Sunday, April 13, 2008

Shout To The Lord

You hardly would ever hear someone singing gospel music on national television, unless it's Amazing Grace, but I heard Shout To The Lord! And that was during the recent episode of American Idol.

Not a person who follows the reality show, but off and on, I do take glimpses at the tele when family is watching. I remember having my headphones on, and I heard, "My Jesus, my saviour" ??? Hahaha. I thought I was hearing things. With the choir at the background, it really sounded like those church singing in Sister Act! Except they didn't have Whoopi Goldberg wasn't conducting the choir :p

It really did sound like Darlene Dzech leading a worship session with back up singers! Heehee. I ironically, my brother was at the Planet Shakers concert in FGA..and he didn't ask me to go along.. :(

Oh well, I got to listen to the American Idols sing Shout To The Lord. One my all time favourites and I liked how Ezra made the song sound even nicer with drop D tuning on the guitar.

I miss singing . . . and jamming the most . . .

siaosiao @ 1:59 PM

Comments:
ya mun, i miss jamming
 
I super miss it !!! When during holidays we can just call each other "eh, want to jammin?" Hehe. And play all the nonsense there is..doesn't have to sound like music... hurm...
 
Post a Comment
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com