wHat God GavE mE tOday ?

Sunday, March 23, 2008

Marmalade

Some say the food doesn't taste good. Some say the food here totally sucks. Some say, "I ordered something, and my friends ordered other stuff, they all tasted bad."

Somehow.. I love the food here to the bits! I can eat lasagnas two days in a row. Oreo cheesecake? YUM. You have to share though, cos the portions are really HUGE. The quiche is tasty, but not sure bout the smoked salmon ones...taste rather fishy...otherwise, the turkey and ham is yummy! However, I still prefer their lasagnas any day. Drinks are generally tasty. Iced Honey Latte. Mmmm...Lattes are my favourite. You could never go wrong with it. Well.. I had a bit of space, so I downed the Strawberry cuppy. YUM.














Don't worry..I don't eat there everyday.. otherwise I might spend a whole month's salary there...Simply delicious!

siaosiao @ 3:11 AM

Comments: Post a Comment
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com