wHat God GavE mE tOday ?

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Em Fung

For four days, that loud voice wasn't anywhere to be heard. I was wondering, where la this girl went to..I found out from another person that her e-mail had an auto message alert, those you put on when you're not in the office to reply e-mails/on leave.

Then on Thursday before the wedding, she called me to ask me about something. Then only she told me that she'd only be coming back in April.. Even though it was only four days she wasn't around, sort of miss her shouting from her desk, calling my name 'WERNNNNNN'.

Yeah, that's how Emily calls me in the office. She created that name, and now the rest of the marketing department calls me that too. I hope she comes back faster!

Being the one person that I had a misunderstanding with, we reconciled..and now we're still good friends. Watching her walk into the restaurant that night, clutching Jame's hand made me tear a little..Hehe. Touched mar...

Yup..Em did it! And she looked fabulously stunning that night!









That's us - Aishah, Emily and Caryn
The smiles | Priceless

siaosiao @ 12:57 AM

Comments: Post a Comment
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com