wHat God GavE mE tOday ?

Saturday, March 01, 2008

Post Chinese New Year (craziness)

It has to be the most Lion Dances I've seen in my life in such a short span of time!
One after another they came, first from Astro, the A Famosa then this other shopping mall...Chang Chang Chang!

Not to mention that one came and disturbed me so terribly! Grrrr.. and went after Lai Kuan too! Haha ! Now, they made me have a phobia against LIONS! (those dancing ones lar).

Although those few weeks of pre-Chinese New Year and post were rather hilarious, they were fun in many weird ways.

I remember telling Jaimie that the last one was for her because she missed the first two! Hahaha !

Some sent cakes while others sent the usual hampers and all sorts of variants that you could never have thought to send as CHINESE NEW YEAR gifts!

No matter what, we had much fun :)








Rafflesia sent us these Mandarin orange cake...






Those mascots were HUGE





Someone gave cupcakes.. I forgot who...but they tasted really GOOD! Some went rolling on the ground, but, the cream was still in TACT! Wonder what they put inside it...































Kay..chup..I wanna go breathe for a while.. to be continued...

siaosiao @ 12:41 AM

Comments: Post a Comment
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com