wHat God GavE mE tOday ?

Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Cold Ocean

For some reasons, the sea was cold. Sand was really hot though. You wouldn't be able to walk to anywhere unless if you're with your flip=flops. Either that or you can just tahan til your feet touches the water. Man, I love the water.

It was a random holiday, totally unplanned. Quite a rush since I didn't get to spend much time at the beach, which is one thing that I love so much!

Nevertheless, I had a blissful time there. What I love most bout that place, the peacefulness and calmness of it. Well, besides the surfer dudes. Hehe. I don't mind retiring there. Have a pub of my own, and have live music whole day long! Yup, I think that'll be it. Missing it loads already!

Well here's Bali from me to you :)

Day One
Too board on the plane, we resorted to my camera.














Made's Warong






Jackie

siaosiao @ 1:40 AM

Comments: Post a Comment
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com