wHat God GavE mE tOday ?

Sunday, June 03, 2007

Pleasures

I wouldn't consider it luxury.
Nor would I call it luck.
Too much freebies?
I wouldn't say so too.

Maybe just, gifts from God. I'd say so.

Before this bottle of perfume even reach Malaysia to be sold over the counters, I got to it ! Compliments of Estee Lauder.
The usual Estee Lauder Pleasures bottle, but classified under a collector's edition, the bottle is uniquely designed with floral motives, emphasising its exotic essence.
Instead of the regular Pleasures signature scent, the exotic fragrance is an infusion of Mango Passion Fruit Cocktail, Pink Grapefruit, Orange and Dewy Green Leaves. Also in the concoction, if you can distinguish, the stronger notes are of Island Bamboo flowers, Hibiscus and fresh Orange blossoms.

The after scent of this exotica, Lychee and tangy Cassis blend with Bougainvilla, tender Peony, Rose petals and the rare Baie Rose. Leaving a slight musky feeling would be the smooth drydown of Indian Sandalwood, Sun-kissed Amber and soft Violet Woods.

This, would be it. I never really had enough money to spend on a solid bottle of perfume. So I'd say, its a tiny gift from above.



siaosiao @ 11:40 PM

Comments: Post a Comment
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com