wHat God GavE mE tOday ?

Saturday, June 30, 2007

Birthday Girl

I remember hiding behind the car last year, to just surprise her with the birthday cake in my hands. With candles lit, the cake weighed almost a tonne! Imagine squatting behind, someone's car, I recalled almost having my legs crammed.

Together with few other people, we sorta gave her a surprise. But she said she could almost guess that it was coming. Don't know who blew the cover.

This year? I was stuck in 1 Utama for work on the eve of her birthday.. and on her birthday, which was yesterday, I was stuck in Genting, for another assignment...

So today we finally made it for dinner. Me, May Lee and her. A pleasant dinner it was, I would say. I'm stuffed. I even forgot to bring my left over packed lasagna home...Oh well...a Ms Reads dinner and La Bodega's deep fried goat's cheese for desert, and a cold glass of Iced Mocha. YUM.

Just felt a bit weird.. why no one asked me to plan anything this year.. when usually I'm the one always coming out with weird ideas to surprise people... I love surprises. But no one has ever given a surprise besides the surprise he gave me upon telling me that he was going to resign a month before he finally hand in the letter.

Man I miss my friends. A lot.

Sometimes I wish they'd remember me more often. I'm working, but doesn't mean I can't spare time. I miss doing nothing. I miss the friends who once remembered me.

Oh well...

Here's to friendship. The smiles on our faces. Contended and satisfied.









siaosiao @ 2:16 AM

Comments: Post a Comment
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com