wHat God GavE mE tOday ?

Saturday, March 10, 2007

No Order

I'm still alive.
Just exhausted and tired with happiness !
No, don't get me wrong. What I meant was, I'm happily exhausted, haha :)
Weird?
Well, that's just me at the moment.

Since the 1st of March, life has been happier than it has always be !
Nothing beats what you've been looking for finally found !
*She smiles a BIG wide smile

Some may say I'm dreaming. Some may say that it's too early to tell.
I don't care what you say, I am happy. Hehe.
I've looked hard. Now I don't have to live with something I don't like, but instead, gel work with life, the happiest thought one can ever get !

Overloaded with work, but happily overloaded.
It's the joy in within that I've found. I love my job.
And I thank God for that.

Hippity-hoppity-hop !

I could never describe how happy I am.

siaosiao @ 12:49 PM

Comments: Post a Comment
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com