wHat God GavE mE tOday ?

Saturday, February 24, 2007

Eve 2006

Woops.. another delayed post.. hehe.. so many pending posts.. NO TIME.
Haha. Well, this was my new year's eve. And I loved it :)



I got to sleep on Xin's bed while she was in Shanghai


My favourite lil friends | Evelyn & Wen-Li ( They're only 12! )




A little something made me smile (I've always loved the shape of it, but didn't get to buy it, alas !)




It was quite a weird day, as it was a Sunday.
In some ways it didn't feel like as if it was
new year's eve.
I did some work on that day.
Had a great laugh with the people I interviewed that day.
He made me smile that day too :)

***

Few hours later it was New Year's Day already.
Me, Cheng and Su-Yi decided to go watch a movie.
Hehe..
I can't remember when was the last time I watched a movie.
Movies these days don't impress me much.
Looking forward to Harry Potter though. Wish there were some more of Lord of The Rings. Ah... Narnia !
Ouhkay I giler..

Anyhow, we watched Night at the Museum together.
And had a fun time playing with these when we came out of the cinema exit !
That was how much I missed the piano...
Playing a duet with Cheng, I had my own piano and she had her own !

Before that, breakfast was Wan Ton Mee !



Have a Su-Yi


The noodle







Fetched Xin from the air port that night. Hehe. Her room turned into tornado ! With me and su-yi inside it. Three of us stuffed in one room. Hehe. I miss those times..








Lunch the next day was superb !
Saravanaa Bhavan , you should go ! Yummy Indian food cooked by chefs imported from India.
Yummmmmms ;)



My Marsala Tea












Deserts


Ah.. my tummy filled with yummy food :)
Heehee :D

siaosiao @ 1:44 AM

Comments: Post a Comment
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com