wHat God GavE mE tOday ?

Saturday, December 09, 2006

10

In 10 hour's time, I'd be off to Hong Kong !
Still there's loads of work to be done.
But wernjun's too excited to think of work at moment.
Hurm.. how do I fight my excitement and at the same time finish so much work.

Don't have a choice. Die also have to finish.

The past few days had been good and bad to me.
Good I was bit lifted up. Least I know there is still someone out there who still cares. Bad, work has not been treating me good.

Guess taking a fever leave was good.
Heated up with a temperature, but don't know how I managed to have fun.
Ah, thanks dear.

Just when my mind was about to collapse it was filled with something else that made me feel better. In a lot of ways, if I was him, I think I would've died. Proud of him.

Yup in 10 hours' time, I'd be flying off with Joanne to the land 3 hours away. Like going to Penang pulak.

Wasn't very excited to go the past few days, since I was so down at work. Suddenly today, the excitement just came ! Dunno, just suddenly woke up and til now, trying to knock it into my head that I am going to HongKong.

Can't wait to see the goldfishes and I dunno, the multitudes of CHINESE?
AS mush as I don't like their rudeness, I am going there.

Gonna miss loads of people !

Only gonna be gone for 6 days...but yea, I will still miss.

Til then, take care you.
And everyone else, have an early Blessed Christmas from me ;)

siaosiao @ 10:39 AM

Comments: Post a Comment
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com