wHat God GavE mE tOday ?

Thursday, November 30, 2006

Just Before

Dinner was good.
Hehe, what we ate and what they drank !
Weymin had two drinks ALL by herself!
Camel-NESS !



JasmineTea | Ice Lemon Tea | Fresh Orange


Sweet & Sour Chicken


Asam Fish Fillet


Heehee


Blow | She's 22


Smiling with her cake


Blur but nicer than the other one


My favourite picture


Blur | But I like



How I wish everyday was as happy..
These are the only few people that made me laugh throughout primary school and high school. Now that we're 22, we've grown, but still the same. Remembering each other's characteristics and what nonsense we used to do when we were younger.
I would definitely cherish them for as long as I live.
Best budds ever !

siaosiao @ 12:09 PM

Comments: Post a Comment
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com