wHat God GavE mE tOday ?

Monday, November 27, 2006

Her 22nd | At Alexis

Hehe, delayed post.

I almost forgot it was on the 17th. Always thought it was on the 16th. Blur me.
Had dinner at Amy's favourite place in Great Eastern Mall i.e. Cozy House.
Yummy Asam Fish, Salted Vegetable soup, Fried Rice and Hainanese Chicken Rice.

Wanted to just bring her there to have a taste of smooth samba jazz, hehe.
Farid Ali & friends were playing that night.
WeyMin had Lemon Grass Tea, Amy and YeeFun had Peppermint Tea and I had my Ice Cappucino with Ice cream. In middle we had a piece of Tiramisu with one candle.

Well I hope the rest enjoyed that night, cos I did. Though my mind was wondered off to somewhere, but I just had great fun.

Nothing beats hanging out with high school friends, laughing at our own stupidity back when we were younger. I really love and missed those times.

I miss tonnes of it.

Smiles you could never repeat. Love you guys !



Amy | WeyMin

YeeFun | WeyMin



Happy Birthday to you WeyMin

siaosiao @ 2:10 AM

Comments: Post a Comment
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com