wHat God GavE mE tOday ?

Saturday, November 04, 2006

Stop & Look

Random thoughts while I was in Malacca.
The place brings back so much memories.
Memories that would never repeat itself.
No matter how much I wish.

That Portuguese restaurant we went to where both our hairs almost got blown out into the sea. Both wearing the same spaghetti top we both had bought together few days before we went to Malacca. The restaurant, built on stilts, which meant we were on top of a rough sea. The sea breeze was simply SO strong. Regardless, we had a great meal of traditional Portuguese delights.

I miss my best friend.

The last I went to Malacca was a trip to the Zoo to complete a Broadcast project.
It was almost exactly a year, now I'm back there again...

Malacca re-visit.



MayLee & Isaac




Read what it says


Our first meal


Felt like another world


Erm : Durian Cendol : Not nice


Leelaa


I love the sunshine


Always thought carrots came from here


Chevrolet : 1957




Postcard shot


Mahkota Parade had Kopi Chin


Suddenly so breezy


Celup




Going home


Ouh.. so tired.. but, thanks maylee... *huggs*

siaosiao @ 1:52 AM

Comments: Post a Comment
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com