wHat God GavE mE tOday ?

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Glued

2000 over pages for me to browse.
2000 over pages of creative photography.
2000 over pages for me to drool over.
Erm, that's multiplied with the many other sites I have yet to visit.

I think I'm glued-stuck to stock photography sites.

Just simply enjoy staring that photographs posted on the sites and gaining more and more inspiration to capture moments or maybe just FOOD.

I have a thing for white space. Any photograph or print ads that has ample amount of white spaces would immediately catch my attention.













Hm...somehow, I really love the camera and I really enjoy food.
I call myself rubbish bin. That's cause I am a 'DBKL' for most friends who out for a meal with me. Always end up finishing all their left overs. See why I can't fit into my clothes properly.

***

Today, I'm slightly lifted.
I am still down.
But thanks to that one hour conversation I had with Aunt Jacky, I'm a bit better.

The way she describes and looks at things, its simply amazing. Its just so her and unique.

I remember her telling me, 'God works uniquely, not weirdly. Its you who works weirdly' That was after I told her, 'I guess, God works in very weird ways...'

She also said something bout my job right now is a just side dish and to get to the main dish, I have to work harder to achieve it. She reminded me to be happy with the side dish now, as its a happy side dish.

Half way through, she asked if I would rather prefer the happy side dish now, or would I prefer the cruel main dish. We both just burst out laughing.

I find it amazing, at how I can talk and laugh with just anyone.
Touched at times. Once Aunt Jacky said that she really found it very interesting to talk to me as I managed to connect to what she was relating to. For our age gap that is of vast difference, she found me amazing.

That made me remember a long long winded chat with my bestfriend's grandma. Though I couldn't really understand what she was talking about due to my incompetence with the Chinese language, I had a couple of laughs here and there. I cried quite a lot at her funeral...

Laughing and joking with the maids of my many friends. I felt like an in sight to a whole new world. An in-sight to their world as maids. Eh, I get free head massages whenever I have head-cracking migraines.

I still miss the company I used to have on the cellphone. Its almost like losing my bestfriend... :(
Well he did kinda replaced my bestfriend. He really did. I have faith in him, that he will one day be the joyful one I once knew and will be happy with his life once again. Take care dear

siaosiao @ 12:32 AM

Comments: Post a Comment
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com