wHat God GavE mE tOday ?

Sunday, November 19, 2006

Dream

Its 4:09am.
Sitting here, wondering if I would get what I want to achieve in life.
Well besides having a house over looking the sea with my loved ones, I believe there is more to life than that.

I've never been able to accept the fact that I chose to take Journalism as my major.
Always dreaded bout even thinking that I'm doing something that I totally have no clue about.

I remember accidentally watching shows with relation to what I was studying.
That show And I Hate You So, starring Kelly Chen and Aaron Kwok. Somehow, I got my inspirations from Kelly of what a journalist is. Loved that show anyway.

And every single show I watched back then somehow or rather had connections with Journalism? Freaky. But that was how much it was haunting me.

Til the day we were asked to choose where we wanted to go for Industrial Attachment, I was still dreading the fact that I would be a journalist to be.
I didn't want to be where I was sent to. Whined and complained so much on the first week.

But somehow when I was done with I.A. I had some weird fire burning in me that I wanted to be a journalist after all !

Gosh..

And right now, I'm chasing something that I want so much, but just simply can't find an inlet to it...

Few people I want to thank :
Aunty Jacky and Joanne. The greatest encouragers.

Most importantly, my Father in Heaven for giving me strength to pull through every hurdle I came across.

Just keep praying for me.

siaosiao @ 4:12 AM

Comments:
Greatest encourager?

Hmm.

Too much for a compliment?

Hee hee

*hugs*
 
I'm a simple girl. The smallest encouragements are sometimes the greatest.. ;)
 
Post a Comment
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com