wHat God GavE mE tOday ?

Monday, November 06, 2006

CinnamonLatte

Since the promo of the Cinnamon Streussel Latte that Starbucks had, I've been dreaming of drinking it again...
When they had that promo in March, I think for almost a few months, I drank bout two cups in a week !

Yah, that's how much I like Cinnamon.
Then they stopped it.
Missed it since.

Still remember drinking it while I had to study for my finals.
Sitting in Starbucks, writing my own notes, sipping the spice filled drink.
Ouh so yummy !

Friday, randomly stepped into Dome with two colleagues.
After a hard day's labour of lifting wooden cabinets, my shoulders are aching now. Getting numb at times. Gosh.

When I saw the drink's menu, saw Cinnamon Latte, immediately wanted to try it !
And I didn't regret ! So yummy ! The milky creamy taste of that single shot of espresso topped up with frothed milk,stirred with a sprinkile of Cinnamon !

But it caused me a whole night. Yeah, wernjun can never sleep after drinking coffee. Unless if I was dead dead tired.
But I was happy that I know to find my favourite latte !

I can still taste it now , hehe.


siaosiao @ 12:29 AM

Comments: Post a Comment
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com