wHat God GavE mE tOday ?

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

M-eat-ting

Randomly got called to join a meeting.
No relations to me.
The reason was, since you can write well, you take the minutes la.

What choice I had...?
Thought I wanted some time to lay-off and chill.
Just to think things over.

I really want to just S-T-O-N-E.

But watching them somehow made me smile a lil today.
Wish I was as laid back as them.

Khairy was just happily eating choclate, Huzai having a camera frenzy, Talib blur as always, Faruq look quiet but actually dying to talk .. Hm.. today, Nazri's rather quiet.

*sighs*











I slumped in my sit.
And it started to rain.
I wondered more, how am I going to catch a cab to go home.
In the end I got offered a ride. To be sent all the way HOME !

Back to my room.
Back to thinking again.
Wish my brains would just stop thinking when it reaches home.
Really wish it did.

I really want to get my life back :(

siaosiao @ 11:22 PM

Comments: Post a Comment
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com