wHat God GavE mE tOday ?

Saturday, October 14, 2006

Act

-Thanks Anthon.

Finally the yum cha came true.
Its been so long since I last saw Anthon.

I just felt weird today.
Its Friday.
Day I usually get to call him to just have a laugh... Though its only for five minutes, but I miss it as much.

Anthon tried to make me laugh. Somehow, today's extra stone, and I just somehow feel down...
I guess its that obvious that I'm unhappy. Well Anthon saw it, of all people. He used to go by the label 'BLUR'.
I guess my acting skills are degrading...

*sighs*

I really miss him so much. Wish he knew... Wish he really did...
When will I get to talk to the him I once knew again...
How long will I be able to hold myself up...

siaosiao @ 1:06 AM

Comments: Post a Comment
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com