wHat God GavE mE tOday ?

Thursday, October 26, 2006

From 103

The magnificence of views from my office.
Drew the curtains and morquito nettings and also windows to make way for me to snap a few moments of nature.

After raining for a day (yesterday) I could finally see KLCC and KL Tower.






Look like I'm in penjara or something, heh.
So hard to even stretch the camera out beyond the grills !
My back also aching man. My colleagues thinks that I'm mad playing with the camera like that.
But they actually helped me draw the curtains ! haha !
Good thing the 350 didn't fly out the window !

My tiny moments of fun while the bosses are not around, otherwise Andrew will think I'm mad.

Since in the morning I was trying to flush toilet !
Cacat toilet. Just didn't want to flush. I pressed the knob til my index finger hurts lar !
Walking around trying to figure out how to deal with the toilet bowl !
I paced thru and fro upstairs til Andrew asked what I was looking for. I just laughed. He laughed back and say something bout gilr stuff? Haha. Where got...
Just looking for a solution to clena the toilet bowl otherwise the whole office will kill me.

Finally, I went downstairs to use the pail to pour water into the bowl.
Cacat toilet.

Ah..my toilet story :p

siaosiao @ 5:42 PM

Comments: Post a Comment
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com