wHat God GavE mE tOday ?

Sunday, October 22, 2006

Someday

Today, I tagged along to watch Sharizan Borhan at Alexis. Jon Thomas was playing too.
It was as though something came to live? I just realised, that I read about in my copy of KLUE. Thinking why Sharizan looked so familiar? and the numbers he chose?
LeiJin was just telling me bout him last week.

I told my friend, I'm not going to talk to anyone.. Cos lately, I've been feeling so anti-social..which I really felt it..most of the time..
But me being me, I could never resist not to talk..
In the end I ended up talking the most..

I was half glad that I went, and half regretting when the songs that were sung sounded so nostalgic. Sharizan actually said, "Go home and tell this to your loved one , go home and sing it to them...'It Had To Be You'..."

Nothing beats listening to great musicians taking over the night.
It was almost like transforming the dead to live.
Like almost listening to Micheal Buble and Frank Sinatra coming to live from a record player. I slumped in my seat.

But suddenly Sharizan, in the midst of so many people, he came to our table. Shook my hand, asked my name and sat right in front of me. Yup, he sang to me. A bit embarassing in some ways. Didn't know where to look. But somehow, I felt a tinge of gladness. Despite the starnger, least someone knows, how I was feeling deep down inside. Everyone tonight probably would've died just to have that attention. (I smiled quietly to myself) Joanne was saying,"You must be damn happy lah!" I felt myself blushing.

He sang, 'Fly Me To The Moon', 'Quando, Quando, Quando', 'Mr BoJangles', 'Someday', 'L.O.V.E.', 'Spiderman', 'It Had To Be You', some other unfamiliar numbers and wrapped the night with 'Spain'.

Did he actually saw that I was thinking? *shruggs* Cos I was, staring in space most of the time.. but I guess, my facial expressions gave myself away..all written over my face, she's hurt, badly...
I guess, he was just trying to cheer me, heh.. don't know if it really worked..
*sighs*

I had Iced Cappucino with Vanilla Ice Cream. Shared a pizza with Joanne.
Had a sip of her LongIslandTea. Explains why I'm still awake at this time.

In the end I took over Ed's camera. Snapping away. Capturing tiny moments of laughters from the musicians. On the double-bass : Fly , the Sax : Ben , the Piano : Tokun and Drums : Jon Thomas.



siaosiao @ 5:05 AM

Comments: Post a Comment
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com