wHat God GavE mE tOday ?

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Fast-Eating

Its PuasaMonth and its almost ending.
Today Nazri appeared out of no where when I was upstairs shifting nonsense, stole his raya card ran downstairs when later he followed downstairs and said, 'Wah, Raya is really coming man'

I thought to myself...yah man...
It felt like puasa was only yesterday the day it started on the 23rd.
And we're already talking about who's gonna come in to work on Monday. Whether we're all going on leave or not? As for me, either ways, I still will end up feeling the same. Leave or no leave. Unpaid leave for me that is, and I think I'd rather have that so I can rest...I really need to sleep...seriously...for a day.

Tho I wished I could see him instead.

Huzai came in later in the day, then Khairy, then Talib.
They would be what I'd say, my breaks in a day.
As random as they can get, they never cease to make me laugh.

Tomorrow we'll be shifting upstairs to a bigger room.
However, looking at the amount of stuff we have, I don't think that room would fit anyway, heh.
Khairy said,'Kat sini I rasa better la. Kat bawah, wahh, bila I masuk, rasa macam office AliBaba !'
Which I wonder what in the world is office AliBaba?!
It kept me and Elaine laughing for a while.

Am still so aimless...
Wish for something else. So much.
Saw them at InDesign last week and it just made me feel worse than ever.
I would never dare tell him what they told me.
Shy.

When would this horrible feeling leave me...when will I finally get what I really want to do...
Hang how much I'm getting paid for. Truthfully, I don't really care...
I just want to be happy with what I'm doing at the same time fulfill my passion.

***

Today, I got a message replied. *I smiled quietly on the train*
How I miss him, so much.

***

wernjunneedstosleepsomeoneknockheroutsoshecansleep
shebidshimgoodnightandsleeptightwithakissandhugg

siaosiao @ 12:04 AM

Comments: Post a Comment
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com