wHat God GavE mE tOday ?

Monday, October 16, 2006

Escapade

All for my nice close friend whom is almost my childhood friend since we grew up together on an almost connected road I stepped foot onto LunaBar.

For those who know me well enough they'd know that I don't like going to clubs or the likes...

Occasionally only to Alexis, cos of the Jazz.
Otherwise, stay away. And yeah, for friends too. Surprising him at Zouk and also accompanying weymin today to Luna.

View was simply magnificent. Looked like a place that I would spend a lot of time thinking. The continuous breeze. If only the haze wasn't around.

Yeah, Sunday nights, maybe that why it was quiet. I'd rather.

Somehow, despite all that was going around, I paused for a moment.
Just observing in silence. Carline was talking to Bong. Terence was talking to GuiImm and LeiJin. Huiwen was talking to I don't-know-what-his-name-is. While I thought in silence.

So unlike me. Most people tonight would've gotten a 'she's so quiet' impression.
Fact was, I spent the whole night thinking of him.
In some weird ways, I wished he was there. He would've liked the place.
Such a quiet place, I think he can have it all to himself.

I sometimes wonder, why God put me in this place. Why did I have to meet him. As much as I wonder, he'd be one that I appreciate and love a lot. One that I cherish and would wish the best for. One that I would really keep close to my heart. One that I would put in my pocket and bring him along to everywhere I go (speaking from a cartoon point of view). That's how much I treasure him. Regardless, of what he is.

-Missingyoudearstillasmuch

siaosiao @ 1:53 AM

Comments: Post a Comment
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com