wHat God GavE mE tOday ?

Saturday, October 07, 2006

Feeling

Lost
Despair
Sad
Confused
Devastated
Terrible
Horrible
Dazed
Negelcted
Rejected
Uncared of
Not loved
Miserable
Tearful
Energyless
Tired
No Appetite
Weak
Not well
Worried

Just simply wondering where he is...
Why do people ditch me as and when they like to...
I'm just a plain simple girl...

Simply just want someone to bring her to the movies
Eat popcorn together
Watch the sun set
Admire beautiful clouds
Get in a jam together
Listen to her whine
Have lunch or dinner with her
Even breakfast
Accompany her home when the lrt breaks down
Go random shopping with her
Allows her to give him a tie as a gift
Lets her call him as and when he is free to talk
Continue to text him
Go for a jog at the park
Just 'lepak' I guess...

Where did he go...
I feel so miserable that I don't even want to wake up...

Why...Why... ;(

***

Today, someone complemented that I could speak bm very well...
In his words,'You pandai cakap malay ah?'
That person was wondering if I hung alot with Malays...
Well, half my lifetime my bestfriend is a Malay.. she still is *faintsmile
Been missing her so much...
Wish I could call her out...

Went to kebangsaan school for 11 years.
Not to forget, only chinese on the hockey team in primary and secondary.
Idzamil who taught me how to play tennis.
Afifi who still says hi when he bumps into me.
Surya who often drops me messages.
Din the japanese mis.
Julie who laughs like crazy everyday.
Shaira the pretty skinny gurl.
Hanis forever giggling.
Meme @ Raimee who used to play hockey.
Azim who stays nearby.
Tajuddin the so shy guy.
Ayin @ Shahridzin the hitam manis.
My neighbour whom I only remember his name as Ain.
And the list goes on...

Sure la I can speak bm well...

***
Why is he not tlaking to me, I don't know...
When will he know...That I only want him to continue to be who he was... ;(

siaosiao @ 1:53 AM

Comments: Post a Comment
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com