wHat God GavE mE tOday ?

Sunday, October 08, 2006

Another Day

Passed without a word from him.
Passed without a single reply.
Passed with silence.

He must think I'm mad.
Or crazy. Sending text messages constantly to him without getting a reply from him at all...

Its not that I'm crazy or out of my mind. But just worried...
Never have I had a friend like him that I'd worry so much for.
Knowing that he does so much stuff that may just simply shorten his life.
If I'm not worried, I'm not human...

This girl just doesn't give up does she?
Reason? She really meant what she said when she said she wouldn't leave him.
Promising a request he made.

Just when she started to give him a little bit of trust, he turns into someone she doesn't even know anymore...
He never used to go through one day without sending her a text message.
But now...

Its so unfair. Then again, who ever said live was fair...
Why let one person turn two souls into the most miserable state of life...?
And that one person is probably having the time of life...enjoying happiest moments while the he suffers indirectly causing me to suffer...

I ask myself everyday...

When she gave so much...when she trusted so much...
She ends up having a broken hearter feeling...
Some say she's mad. Some say she's out of her mind. Some say she should cut him out of her life?

Well if only she didn't have a heart. Maybe she could have.

Gosh...

What does she see in him that caused her to be so loyal...yet hurting...
She doesn't mind. She doesn't even mind waiting til he recovers from all he's going through...She doesn't mind his background.. And she doesn't mind all the shit he did.

What else would one ask for from a person? I wonder once again...

When he asked her not to leave him, she promised.

How I wish it was the 23rd of February again...How I wished the 23rd didn't ever end...How I wish...

He's probably fedup with reading her depressive messages...
Probably doesn't even want to look her name anymore...
But she still hopes that it'll only be temporary...
Cause she believes that he's a good person...
She never viewed him to be bad person. Even after all he's done, said and promised...

She misses...deeply... :(

siaosiao @ 12:59 AM

Comments: Post a Comment
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com