wHat God GavE mE tOday ?

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Looking

You said you were not angry anymore, but you're still not replying my messages.
A week ago, you often texted and called.

Suddenly over the misunderstanding you became mad at me.
I admit, I was wrong.
But I could only say sorry... what else you want me to do...

Sometimes I really wish things never changed and you're still the you that I once knew.
Now, its like you're going through the cycle all over again...
But worse. Cos you're sinking deeper.

What did I ever do in life til I have to beg for someone to care and love me?

I would never be able to find someone like you, that I definitely know.

Did so much for you.
All I want in return is for you to be that caring person you were before.
I don't ask to see you everyday, tho I wish it would come thru.

I enjoy so much talking to you, each time you call me.
For the whole of last two weeks, I was so happy. Cos you called almost ever night.
Just that simple 'goodnite' makes my day.
Just that simple laugh of yours makes my day.

But why do you wish to disappear now? When I need you the most...

I just really hope you'd appear again...
Have dinner with me again...
Sit the lrt back home with me again...
Carry my stuff again...
Fight to pay for me again...
Send me home again...

So much more I miss... but most of all...

***

missyousomuchdear.

:(

siaosiao @ 3:40 PM

Comments: Post a Comment
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com