wHat God GavE mE tOday ?

Saturday, September 02, 2006

Orange Skies

The sky hasn't been so clear in ages !
So rain did justice to its clearness today.
So I remember it raining when I terbangun this morning I think at 5am ..

So cold, but nice. The feeling of you-don't-want-to-get-up kind.
Waiting for the sunny pictures to be sent over.

While doing that, here's some evening ones. Nothing better than standing in awe, watching the clouds disappear as the sun sets.






***

Today's been sweet.
Though I ffk-ed the company that I was supposed to be working at, but no regrets.
In the end I decided on my own.

Of course the usual whining and complaining and making alot of fuss.
At the end of the day, the decision lies in my messy brains.
Til he also gave up.
I know.. I am capable.. sometimes, I just need a hand in sorting out my tangled brains...

Slept off at 1230am,surprisingly. But woke up in the middle of the night. Yeah, heard the rain. So cold, so cold. But so comfy. Snuggles.
Went back to sleep though, and woke up to JamieCullum.

Went out for my favourite 'NasiLemak' with bro and mom.
Then came back, don't know why, there was peace in within, hehe.
Cos I didn't go ahead with the job. Also cos I knew he cared.

Called christina to tell her the goodnews and laughed for a while. Listen to her ask me if the batteries can last for the sonyericsson, since I was a former user.
Then, went to the computer til lunch.

Skies were great today ! So blue, so clear and the clouds were just so puffy ! Like cotton candy ! Like soft cotton, felt like I could sleep on it, heehee ;)
Snap-snapped with Xian and a new found friend.

*I realised how much weight I loss as I ran up the hill, my pants were dropping ! Rachel was laughing. Oops ! Too much information ;p

Even the evening clouds looked so magnificently awesome. Simply *don't know how to describe with words*

We managed a few shots. Me and MayLee with "our" 350d.
Not very clear shots, cos both also digicam pro. Haha ;p
But most of all, happy.

Its amazing how God placed the clouds.
I tell you, with my imaginative mind, it looked like chariots, chasing after something.
Just awesome. Wish it could last forever.

***
Happy he called today. Glad I had at least someone who stood by me this morning.
After having war, its always nice to hear him laugh. Nice to just talk nonsense.
Nice to even hear him say goodnite *huggs* Wish you saw the clouds !

***
Random-ness, sememang-memangnya.. Suddenly I found out that Abby is an aristewardess?
Wonder how's the brother doing in NZ. Hm...

Anyhow, I had a good day.
Thank you God,thanks xian&rachel,thanks mayLee,thanks pop and thanksloads dear.

Nitey *BIG smile*

siaosiao @ 1:42 AM

Comments: Post a Comment
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com