wHat God GavE mE tOday ?

Thursday, September 07, 2006

My Favourite Random

On Wednesday,

Went online - my favourite hobby la kan? Hehe.

Saw James. Talked nonsense for a while. Really talk nonsense la.
Deciding on what time and how to get to supper with him and Setapak youth.
No transport ma. Was wodnering why he was going to take lrt.

Then, found out about his Petaling Street quest ! What he called it, cck ?!
I went , huh?? What in the world if cck??
'CheeCheongKai' la..
*faints*
Guys and their innovative inventions of words !

Since I had nothing better to do, requested to follow along with him and Hynn.
Yipee ! I get to go out again , hehe.

Our destination :







My camera too lousy already... can only see blobs of lights...
But yeah, that was Petaling Street at night !

Let me see, I wasled pass the WanTan Mee shop, the Asam Laksa shop, the SiewPao shop, the Air Mata Kucing shop, the 'DaiChao' shop and so much more !

But I only got to buy myself two SiewPao.. hehe. Yummylicious though !
Biggest siew pao I've ever seen ! So i only managed to eat one ;p

***

Today,

Saw Kelvin online. Then just belasah say want to go IKEA ! And we went !
Haha ;p

Bought some nonsense. Me, MayLee and Kelvin. Then MayMay came along too ;)

Aha, I bought my favourite Currypuff , teehee !

So happened, when I was there, he texted. Thought I won't hear from him for another day :( But was so happy to find out that he was at The Curve !

Then , skippity hop to The Curve. Saw him.
Red shirt and his farnee silver neck-tie.
Really reminded me of when I used to stare at a distance last time before I got to know him. Always looked forward to see him in that red shirt everyday at the office.
After a long long time, haven't seen him in any other colour other than black, darkblue and white.
Hehe, I miss him in the redshirt with a tie. Long long time since the last I saw him with a neck-tie ;)

After, walked back to IKANO to meet up again with the rest.

Ouh, randomness :P






siaosiao @ 10:55 PM

Comments: Post a Comment
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com