wHat God GavE mE tOday ?

Monday, September 25, 2006

Long Lost

Today I bumped into a guy which I knew quite a while ago.
He didn't recognize me.
Not the first time I bumped into him at the train stations.

In year 2002, when I was in TARC doing my pre-u studies, I took volleyball as curricular activities. Some compulsory class that we all had to choose from the many other activities they had.

That was where I first met this guy.

As weird as it got, I bumped into him a year later.
At SIB. Sidang Injil Borneo. At an event called RUSH.
Ee Lyne brouhgt me there.

This guy and his friend who was also at volleyball class came over and said Hi.
And I thought they looked familiar.
They reminded me of where they met me all.
Ahhh.. I remembered.

Its even weirder that I bumped into his pictures on smash'pOp's site.
How weird can the world get?

I think its the same person. Cos , takkan got two person that looks exactly the same and has the exact name ! The world will be filled with weirdos.

Dunno, somehow, I sorta miss that personality that I once met a long long time ago.
But he doesn't remember me anymore... Hm...

One thing I can tell you, the world IS very SMALL !

siaosiao @ 1:13 AM

Comments: Post a Comment
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com