wHat God GavE mE tOday ?

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

:(

Feeling so insulted..
All I did was pick up the phone, dialed the number, listen to his rambles.
Just wanted to know and make sure that he'd reach home safely..

In the end, kena insulted. Some more ask me to shutup.

Don't what's with me, but ever since I got scolded by this particular aunty, saying that scolding a friend shutup is rude and is very mean as by saying so, its almost as good as not giving a chance to that friend of yours to express himself or herself.

Like saying, you have no right to talk !

Yarh.. that was how I felt just now.. I was just trying to explain.. in th end said , shutup... :(

Thing with me, I can never stand people scolding me, even when I was in primary school, when teachers scold me, I would end up crying...
Terrified I guess..

I rememebr once being scolded by one of the editors that edited my work.. It wasn't my fault, but what can I do..
Really felt like crying... but takkan wanna cry in front of him.. so memalukan right..
Walked out to the lifts, took a lift downstairs, made a turn and came back up.
The office was cold and gloomy that day, since there were only 5 of us, as it was a Sunday..
In the end, I saw one of my favourite photographers, spoke to him for a while, since he asked when I was leaving...
He just laughed my story off.. well he made me happy again.. least I didn't end up crying..

I don't know whether to be glad of not since I found out what he was thinking of yesterday...

*sighs*

If only I wasn't so shy, I didn't have to pretend to play with my phone..

***

If you're reading this.. I'm sorry ... :(

siaosiao @ 3:45 AM

Comments: Post a Comment
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com