wHat God GavE mE tOday ?

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Good Morning Malaysia !

Since day one I started work here, there would be a few things that are what irritating to me. Yes. I mean what I say.

So I wake up at about 715 every morning.
Wash up dress up drink up my carrot juice and head off to work.

First, I will have to take the Rapid KL that arrives at approximately 8am.
A few seconds late, DIE.

Second, I will have to puchase my LRT ticket from the counter since I couldn't make it to buy the monthly pass. So, line up with the rest of the world to get my ticket to Bangsar.

Third, CRAMP and CROWD together with the whole world at the train platforms. Even trying to get a space to stand would be a miracle !

Fourth, endure the squishing and squeezing and pushing ! Just to get into the train. Don't even dream of getting a seat, cos even trying to get a tiny square feet to stand and make sure your toes don't get stepped on would be a great chanllenge !

Fifth, either stand all the way to Bangsar, or get to sit half way.

Sixth, get off the train at the station. Hope that there isn't a long long cab line that awaits you at the bottom of the train railway.

Seventh, get onto a cab and tell the guy where you want to go.

Eighth ! The ultimate climax. GET YELLED AT BY THE CAB DRIVER.

Yup. I get that every morning.
Its like as though you're cursed with Chinese cab drivers.
You know when some of them get into freak accidents, you feel like saying,'To hell with them !'
Yah. That's about how mad I feel every morning !

I once was telling my friend how Chinese cab drivers are insane and have permanent PMS ! And how indian cab drivers are always talking like they're suffering from a hangover and would never hesitate to drop you by the road side out of no where.
So i told them, the conclusion, Malay cab drivers are the best !

They've got no PMS. Not drunk. And won't dump you by the road side.
One even lectured me on why I didn't bring an umbrella so I could cover myself when it rains.

Today, minutes after I've just clocked-in. I'm ranting. Yup.
Why? Because, I ended up speaking Malay to a Chinese elderly uncle cab driver.
And he speaking broken Malay which I tollay cannot understand.

In total of 7 days at work, I got yelled at 6 times. Yup. Literally.

How hard is it to understand Jalan Ara? Bangsar Village?
In the end the uncle said Jalan Alor.

? ? ? ?

GOSH.

I think I'm going to die of high-blood-pressure !

What a good greeting you get in Malaysia?

Don't even ask me why Malaysians are the way they are.

*pft

siaosiao @ 9:19 AM

Comments: Post a Comment
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com