wHat God GavE mE tOday ?

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

First Time

Today was just plain lazing around with MayLee.
Had breakfast with her and Kelly.

Ish.. who larh, miss callme at 2am, when I asked who it was, they fella never reply.
Make me wonder for an hour who in the world is it.

In the end, I found out that he also haven't slept yet.
Ah, got kawan to chat with =D

Which resulted to a bit a of tearing. Happy tears that is.

*sighs*

Finally slept off at 5am. Siaoness. But I appreciate the time spent with him.

Later in the day went out with MayLee to Jusco. For fun. Haha.
Walked and walked and walked. Bought some nonsense. She bought Starbucks. And we headed home.

Half way he texted.
And nonsensed for a while with him.

*smiles*

Saw him today !
Don't know, somehow, despite the gladness I had in within, there were some weird sadness aside it. He didn't look happy.
But I enjoyed time spent.

First time in my life I saw him eat ! Hehe.
'Ey dear, glad I saw you today ! ;)'

La dee da.

Kay lar.. I shall sleep..
wJ needs sleep...

Nitey !

siaosiao @ 1:12 AM

Comments: Post a Comment
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com