wHat God GavE mE tOday ?

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Eating Out

The nearest 'TongSui' shop to my house, KTZ.
First time eating at a similar branch in SS2, in year 2000 I think.
Had my first Honey Dew Sago Loh.

I remember, celebrating Jongchern's and Jianyi's birthday right after something that we had at Life Chapel.
So random that night. Even weijin was there. Somewhere in July that year. One of the WorldCup years.

Since then, that shop, my favourite 'TongSui' shop !
I still think that the SS2 one still rock the most !
Mmmm.. Priceless tastes !

And so we went there again that day. With MayLee and Kelvin.
Ordered so much ! Missed those eating days.

So we had : Chee Cheong Fun, Fried Yam, Lobak Kou, Soew Kao, Mango Loh, Siew Mai and my all time favourite, WoPing (they called it 'Wall Band', *faints*..)

MayLee had some honeylime thing to drink and Kelvin had a sweet bowl of 'Mak Chuk' (I think that's what you call it..)




















So full, so stuffed.
At the same time, so glad.

Before stepping into the car



siaosiao @ 1:11 AM

Comments: Post a Comment
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com