wHat God GavE mE tOday ?

Sunday, August 20, 2006

Sung - Mou - Puppy & boy who thought he was 18

Nyah, too long to tag to answer the both of your questions ;p

Hah, the thought just came when we were at Anna's farewell, 'Kingsley look like sung-mou-kou' Hahaha ;p

Ouh, the direct translation, loose-fur-dog.. Its not an insult ! But a complement. Bayangkan, you look like those very cute and BIG sheep dog in shows like Cats&Dogs or if you remember LittleMermaid's boyfriend,Eric's sheepdog, teehee ;)

But dog sounded very crude.. so I used puppy lo.. You can go ask Jeff to define it, hahaha ! I remember that night I asked, how many in your family, then, he said 7. Suddenly he asked, "erm, you want to count the dog?"

Which I am a fan of any animals that are furry, dogs, cats, hamsters etc. Then I asked what dog??? He said, erm, I think its a 'sung-mou-kou' hahaha !

Its because of your blur face lar... and the long hair covering the eyes, really look like those blurcase sheepdog that are actually not blurcase :P *winks*

And, boy who thought you were 18 (xian), I'm so free ler.. everyday.. looking for nonsense to do.. feel like going to just simply everywhere to take pictures of anything.. and I mean anything... from weird stuff , random stuff , cincai anything lar basically.. Need to get mind off some stuff.. so, you're welcome to call me, cos my phone barred liao.. over usage of my wonderful skills of pressing of the numbers too often... you don't want to imagine my bill...

Ouh, but using backupline, which I always do la.. but call the 013 still, I'd reply with another number :P

***

Today, I wore the square-hat. The one you wear after you've wasted tonnes of braincells flipping through hopeless textbooks and concluding a 10,000 word project full of nonsense.

Yes. I graduated today. At, Wisma MCA, where my convocation was held. I shall let the pictures paint memories...

Lecturer of ours : Multimedia Tools and Creative Strategy

PitYee

MyParents

Shy-Ning

PeiYin, YarHwi and MunYue

The addition, Alex

YokeHan

peiKhoon

victor

seimen&kenonn


*plop* done... I'm so tired ... and exhausted ...

***

Wondering when will I ever get to text him like normal again . . .

siaosiao @ 12:43 AM

Comments: Post a Comment
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com