wHat God GavE mE tOday ?

Thursday, August 31, 2006

The Earliest Ever

Ever year, during Merdeka's Eve, I will never reach home before 6am of Merdeka Day !

Today, technically, I reached home at 1.30am..Hurm.. an achievement? I guess? Dunno.

Thanks a bunch to ALL, who gave me wonderful and memorable nite, tho miserably scrumming ourselves at the 37th floor of Menara PNB (Darby Park), I guess we had fun :)

I had fun. Clean fun.

That view from the 37th floor of the building, simply awesome.
Stood in awe. Watched in awe. Admired in awe.

Multitudes of people were crowding around the streets of KL. I tell you, crazy !
While the five of us, cozyly on that 37th floor. How I wish he was there too.

Fireworks. For the first time, I saw from such near distance.
The last time seeing them from a similar, not so nice view, was when I was at wenghong's house. Out of no where 1 Utama shot fireworks ?! But they were almost equally awesome.

Too bad I didn't have my camera. It died.
So I stood from afar, not that far, to watch while the four of them gave a shot at the magnificence of those million worth shooting gunpowder colourful lights ! (my own description)

Tonight told me something.

Somehow, I appreciate people around me a lot. But I wonder if they do the same.
It didn't matter. As long as I treat people right, someone along the way will definitely treat you right. It doesn't matter how long you've known this person or how well you know this person. Just as long as you treat them like you've known them for a very long time, the returns will come.

God blessed me, and I am glad.

***

Why you call me at 3.15 in the morning?
And telling me that I'm sensitive and like to imagine stuff?
I was happy to see your name appear on my phone, but why you have to say all that?
But after talking to you, I almost wanted to cry.. the least I know, you're home safe and sound..

When will people ever appreciate me for who I really am...

:(

***

A short continuation :

Today I realised that BurgerKing IceCreams taste as nice as IKEA's ! IKEA's cone nicer though.



And how that icecream stand can be of a different use? Talk about innovation ;p



How my stomach can fit two burgers in a span of two hours



From Hotel Nikko we also found out that parking, after a certain is only RM2 ! Better than parking at the roadside and get charged for RM10 by those unauthorized parking attendant ! Giler...


In a line




From my lousy phone,stuck it against the window, this is what I got...



Ouh so crazy. Ouh so joyful. Ouh so worn out.



Hm.. Better than nothing lar ho..

siaosiao @ 3:57 AM

Comments:
I appreciate you...hee hee...that's why i call you out for good clean fun..
 
Lying down on roads outside Nikko Hotel, walking in a line on those curb/separator, eating ICE CREAM at burgerKing? :) Thanks a bunch =]
 
i appreciate you too... thats why i need u to send me the last foto.. cos kj didnt send me :(
 
bleh :p best merdeka's eve ever :)
 
Post a Comment
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com