wHat God GavE mE tOday ?

Saturday, August 26, 2006

SinkingDeep

You ask me why? I will never be able to answer why...

Spent a day at KLCC.
In the morning with MayLee and Isaac.
In the afternoon with happy-three-friends.

I'd rather be spending time with strangers rather than boggling my mind with disturbing thoughts.
Wonder why I always land in unsettled thoughts.

Had dinner at the Wong's. Helped cooked when I arrived.
Didn't eat much. Like there is a stopper. While the wernjun-used-to-be will never be able to resist pasta.

Forced the tomato soup in since chunhao was so happy with it. Ate some Tempura, since cheng-yi fried it. Ate some pasta sauce without the pasta since xin churned the recipe.

Downed two plastic cups of redwine with applealoevera and ice.

Thought I could sleep. But didn't work.

*sighs*

***

Why dear...why... :(

siaosiao @ 12:24 AM

Comments: Post a Comment
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com