wHat God GavE mE tOday ?

Monday, August 28, 2006

Broken Bridges

The feeling I had was vaguely peculiar...
Somehow felt like the musical was talking to me.
Relating to most parts of the scenes, which freaked me out a lil.

I could almost picture myself in most of the characters.
Strangely weird.
And I cried.

Could see him. Somewhere in the midst of the casts.



Other than just going there to watch the musical, wanted to just go support people like Douglas, whom I used to work with quite some church musicals and drama productions and Colin, being my RBS mission team supervisor.

Before entering the theatre, saw Saras, A.Beeling and their friend. Ouh, saw AdrianLim there also.

Walked to the entrance with MeiFern and Xin. Saw cute guy. A lil short tho. But he entertained me. But so budak kecik la that guy.
Which later was selling the musical's booklet. And, haiya, he was trying to fit into my conversation with xin. Youknow, trying to catch attention, heh. Weird. So perasan me.

All in all, it was superb, even tho I preferred the music compared to the acting. Hurm..
Watch it for those who of you who haven't ! Students especially. I had to pay RM80 leh..while xin only paid RM40.. Gone were the days. My student days. Expired.

***

Thought you left me.
Didn't expect you to appear so late.
But I'm glad.
Am still missing alot.

***

This splitting headache.
Not forgetting the gastric.

siaosiao @ 1:19 AM

Comments: Post a Comment
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com