wHat God GavE mE tOday ?

Saturday, July 15, 2006

The End

My last day at work : 11 July 2006
Reason : Since my manager is not happy with I don't know what, therefore
I suffered her consequences..

*sigh*

Damn.

I haven't even mastered the art of writing cover letters and I had to learn how to write a resignation letter.

How bizarre life can get !

I have never been treated the she treated me.
I am taking it to heart because I treated her with so much respect.

I have never been so hurt for a long long while..

***

Dear, you've changed so much..
I really wish you the you few months back.
Cos I really miss that you..

***

*sigh*

siaosiao @ 11:57 PM

Comments:
dear,....
haha..mayb i can send u a sample of my resignation letter.lol~

but then, good luck in avthing~
 
Post a Comment
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com