wHat God GavE mE tOday ?

Sunday, July 02, 2006

From 2nd to 1st

Thus ends this years CopaIba yesterday at RRIM, Sungai Buloh.

Arrived at 645am, so you can guess what time I woke up..freaking 530am and I slept only at 2am. Too excited as always ;p

Didn't really hope much this year, cos we all didn't even put any effort into practicing. But, there's always a but.

WE MADE IT !

Haha ! Yup, we won, first in place beating every one by, 3-1, 4-1, 3-1, 2-1, 2-1.

Hehe, myself, 5 shots and one goal. With an injured ankle that is, hehe, terra leh..

Quite a hot day it was, but I always love the sun, heehee.

So here it is :


Before the game


During the game


Long time didn't see this boy - Sung


Anna : Soon to miss her


Ashley and Phoebe


James : Trying to tie shoelace


SuLeen


Kathleen


eEeeEEee


Simply the Best



Now my muscles are aching..che..muscles..

Its always the happiest time of the year, when I get to meet all those whom I've not seen for a long long time..
All the smiles and all the laughter.

Simply, priceless.

*wish I could see you smile too dear, wish I could*

siaosiao @ 1:53 PM

Comments: Post a Comment
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com