wHat God GavE mE tOday ?

Monday, June 26, 2006

Where You Dear

When I fall sick last time you use to be always there..

nOw its as if you don't even care anymore...

And I fell down yesterday, you didn't even respond to my messages..

What if I die one day, and leaving you only one message, what will happen the?

You promised me that you will recover from all that you're facing..
You asked me to be patient with you..

It hurts for the fact that you're not even replying my messages..morever I'm not feeling well..

Sometimes I wonder if you still care...
Sometimes I wonder if you still miss and love me..

I only saw you last week. I don't understand how can you change from someone that is so happy and missed me and suddenly you just totally disaapear..

I really miss it so much when you text me late at night, accompanying me to sleep..

Most of the time now, I have to cry myself to sleep cos I miss you too much..

All of a sudden you just chose to disppear..

Dear, I'm still waiting for you...

You remember what you said to me..cos I remember word for word..and I trust you won't betray your own words..

You hate people lying to you, so do I.

Don't leave me like this for too long...

wJ

siaosiao @ 10:16 AM

Comments: Post a Comment
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com