wHat God GavE mE tOday ?

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Sometimes

At times I'm so down, I don't even know how to describe the feeling.

He's the only person I ever tell things to. But the only person I tell things to is almost disappearing.

I trust you dear, so much.

Sometimes I wish you'd prove to me more that you're not just like any other beings in this world.
Someimtes I wish you were the who I knew last year.
You made me believe that you're different.
You made me believe that you're the same as anyone else.

Its not everyday I trust people who walks past me me.
Its not everyone I sent hugs through text messages.
Its not everyone I would still believe what they're saying when they're drunk.
Its not everyone I talk to I say the same things.

After my best friend, you're the only person I trust so much.
You gained that trust, appreciate it will you?

You promised me so much. And you made me believe that you will fulfill all those. I hope you're still making an effort to fulfill them.

You're the one who appeared in my life without me even asking for it.
I appreciate that anyway. I believe that God granted me new friends along the way when my best friend left me.

For almost two years I've been wondering alone, and you're the one that lifted me so much. Don't suddenly wonder off like you never existed.

If you ever bump into this, I don't want you to feel sorry or to say sorry. I want you to just know, this is how much I care and love you.

wJ

siaosiao @ 11:14 AM

Comments: Post a Comment
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com