wHat God GavE mE tOday ?

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Dear,

Am so glad you called this morning.
Just such a surprise to see your name appear on my phone not a message, but phone call. Its so good to hear you laugh.

You should've seen the smile on my face *smiling*

My friend's dad's condition is still not improving, which is very scary.

I couldn't sleep the whole of last night, thinking, what will happen, what will I hear when I get up from my sleep.

The result of it, I woke up at 8am, when I only finally slept at 330am.

Just brings back really sad memories. And that makes me scared.

I don't know why, at this spur of moment, I wish so much you beside me.
At the least comfort me like how you used to.

Just.. wish you were here.

Dear.. don't take too long..

Missing you lots dear..

***

Father,
I want to pray for trishen's dad. We all don't know and may not understand why all these are happening. But we know that You know and only You will have the power to heal.
Father,
Pray that you will strengthen the whole family and especially trishen's dad. Draw them close to You and continue to remind that they can find compfort in You.
Commit the whole family unto Your hands, in Christ's name, AMEN.

sincerely,
wernjun

siaosiao @ 11:03 PM

Comments: Post a Comment
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com