wHat God GavE mE tOday ?

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Missed

wernjun can finally blog again ! woohoo !

How I've miissedd even waking up late and sleeping early !

The past few days were mad days. Its been such a long time since I've did such intense last minute assignments ! And it has to me Finala Year Project ! Haha !

Well am so happy that it's finally over !

Imagine not sleeping for almost three days !

Yah it may saound like nothing some of you, but it is something for me, considering the fact I was down with fever and flu and cough !

The feeling : so dead..lifeless almost..

All's well, now I have to start studying for my finals ! Yup, my final finals !!

***

Just one more thing..
I still miss him alot..

I just don't like having this kind of feeling.. When someone becomes so close and in within months, that person is gone..
And its just not anyone that I've met on the sidewalk..

*sighs*

Please be better soon..I pray..Father, You will help him be better soon..

Amen

siaosiao @ 3:15 PM

Comments: Post a Comment
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com