wHat God GavE mE tOday ?

Friday, April 28, 2006

Feels Like

Hm.. All of a sudden, I feel like there there's nothing to do. Like too free for nutts.
No assignments, no tutorial homeworks, no need to think of what time to wake up for the next class tomorrow (especially for 8am classes), no need to crash my brains trying to think of crazy mad ideas out of the world to impress lecturers during presentations and the list goes on.

I think I'm going to miss whining bout 'a day in Uni'.

For three years, tho I don't have a car to drive myself to uni, I whined along bout the lack of parking space. Whined along bout the lack of food variety, til I sometimes walk to Section 14 with christina to just have a change of taste when there's simply too much time to waste.

The construction ! Imagine having it as you background music during lectures and tutorials. Miss Cheong kicking Ian out of class *snickers*, Aida implementing the 'I will lock the door after 15 minutes', Sharon scolding me for having a stomach ache thinking that I was sleeping in class, queing up for the insuffecient toilets (the line can go as long as cinema ticket lines), the low water pressure of water coolers, running out of class half way thru a falling-asleep-lecture to the mamak, tearing my ligament having to sit at the corridoors with my new cellphone while friends passed by snapping pictures with it while other played with my crutches, CHINESE class which I learnt almost nothing, one particular lecturer who gave everyone English names, running out of class to play ping-pong, playing squash every Wednesday, staying back with mates just to chill at SS2 Pelita (its always the 3 of us), taking Metrobus 12 (only started taking it this year ;p) Hurm... loads more of stuff.. that I will definitely miss doing !

And so I will be the first to start work ! haha ;p Siao right..never have I thought 'soowernjun' will start working so soon..

So I bid you farewell ;)

siaosiao @ 1:40 PM

Comments: Post a Comment
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com