wHat God GavE mE tOday ?

Thursday, April 13, 2006

How Do I Live Without You

My phone is barred once again . . .

And there is no way for me to gain access to anyone except for the house phone . . .

I can only stare at the phone, waiting for people to call and feel very frustrated if I get either a miss call of even a message. Because I can't return calls or reply sms-es.

*sighs*

Good thing I can't go out, since its study week. And I don't have to go for classes.

Hopfully I don't have to make any important calls.

So don't ask me any questions on my cellphone yah you all?

*sighs*

wernjun needs to study . . . but has no semangat . . .

***

but I'm lifted, since my dearest called . . . but I still miss you . . .

but right now, I'm left back to square one . . .

phone-less . . .

only can use it to snap pictures of staci's dogs and cats and also mayLee's rabbits

***

I think I will go sleep for a while . . .

Study at night, hehe, maybe that'll work . . .

*ARGH*

siaosiao @ 2:17 PM

Comments: Post a Comment
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com