wHat God GavE mE tOday ?

Friday, April 28, 2006

What if

If I didn't call you yesterday, I wouldn't have even heard from you at all.

What I got today?
A question of what I was doing.
After my reply, he disappeared.
No news, no sound.

Decided to ask answerless questions.
Only got, a 'Lazy to answer all' No mood.

What do you think I am?

I choose not to believe you are just any other guy.
You proved to me you were not.

Why? Are you contradicting yourself..

Everytime I think of you, I want to cry.. In fact now..

You asked me not to cry over you, but how can I help it..

You ask yourself, how can I help it..

***

I just want to pray, for Trishen's family. Am so troubled, since the day his dad was admitted into the hospital, til today. Til I saw his mom, there was only one message written : worry
Father, grant everyone who is touch with the situation a calm heart. Help us pull each other up. Support each other with love and care. And wisdom and faith.
I know it is a sin to worry. But...

***

I pray for him. I don't know what's going on, tho I long to know...
Just, grant him comfort in whatever he does and is going through...
I'm tired...very hurt...very very tired & hurt Father... :(

AMEN

siaosiao @ 2:47 AM

Comments: Post a Comment
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com