wHat God GavE mE tOday ?

Saturday, April 22, 2006

Dear

Dunno where you disappeared to again.
You didn't reply my messages you didn't pick up my calls.

I'm not paranoid. Just worried.
You will understand if you were me.

I still miss you so much. So much that I can't meassure anymore.
I wish you knew how much I am missing you.

You used to disturb me so much. And I wish everyday that you'd disturb like you used to, everyday, again.

Today, the interview went fairly well. The job scope sounds quite interesting. Something that I would love doing. It may not be reporting news, but it stuff that I enjoy doing.

The only thing is, I may have to get up very early every morning, since they start work at 815am. That's the time you get up I guess, hehe ;)

May have to work on Saturday and Sundays. But I'm fine with that.

Wish I could call everyday to listen to you laugh. Wish you would talk like how you used to talk like before.

Dear, don't let us distant. I really don't want it to happen.
I don't want to cry anymore. Especially when I miss you too much.

How I wish you'd say 'you miss me too'
And send hugs + kisses everynight before I sleep and when I wake up.

***

Father,
I pray, that You will continue to strengthen me for no one else can except You.
I just want to pray, that he will know that You love him too and will never forsake him.
Help me too, to pull through this last hurdle of exams that I fear so much.
Commit everything unto Your hands, In Christ's name, Amen.

Sincerely,
wernjun

siaosiao @ 12:20 AM

Comments: Post a Comment
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com